INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA IN THE CALL CENTER ACTIVITY
Within its activities, EOS KSI Romania SRL, having its headquarters in Bucharest, 10A Dimitrie Pompei Blvd., building C3, 7th floor, sector 2, registered at the Trade Office under no. J40 / 13219/2002, with unique registration code 15089252, fiscal attribute RO ("EOS KSI"), debt collection entity registered in the register of the receivables collection entities which is registered at the National Authority for Consumers Protection, and registered by the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing, processes your personal data.
What information we collect about you in the call center activities?
The personal data we process during the call-center activity are those resulting from the recording of telephone calls (voice), as well as the data provided during the calls.
How do we collect your personal data in the call center activities?
- For the calls received from you, before establishing the telephone connection, the welcome message will mention that the call is recorded, and the option manifested by the continuation of the call represents your agreement for recording the call.
- For the calls made by us to you, at the time of establishing the telephone connection and before your identification, you will be informed about the recording of the call and you will be asked for the agreement regarding the recording of the call.
The recording will stop automatically when you initiate the closing of the call or in the event that you do not want to continue the call.
Alternative methods of communication in the event that you do not want your call to be recorded?
In the event that you do not want your phone calls to be recorded, you can contact us by any of the following methods:
- By sending a request through the post and / or the courier services at the headquarters or through the company website or the web / mobile application;
- By fax or by sending an email to the contact details mentioned above in the preamble.
- Through a visit to one of our headquarters
For what purposes do we process this personal data?
The purposes of processing and recording telephone calls are:
- In order to prove the interactions between you and us, in relation to the recovery of the debt, so that we can fulfill the legal obligation established by article 49 of the Emergency Ordinance 52/2016 regarding the credit agreements offered to the consumers for immovable property, namely "The creditor, respectively the entity that carries out debt recovery activities documents the reasons why the solutions offered to the consumer are appropriate for his individual circumstances and must elaborate and keep records of all the interactions between him and the consumer in difficulty of payment at least during the duration of the contract and the at least five years after the date of assignment of the receivables and / or after the completion of the enforcement procedure. ";
- Finding, exercising or defending our rights in the court / competent authorities / control bodies;
- Improving the quality of the services and conversations carried with you;
- Checking the records in case of a complaint from you;
What is the basis on which we process this personal data?
The grounds on which we process this personal data are:
- fulfillment of legal obligations
- achieving a legitimate interest of the company
- your consent
What is the retention period of the records?
As part of the activities related to debt recovery, EOS KSI will keep your personal data for the entire period of debt collection and five years after the full debt is collected, unless otherwise provided by law.
In activities other than debt recovery, EOS KSI will process your data for the duration necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected or, if processing is based on consent, until your consent is withdrawn, unless the law provides for a another period of data retention or data retention is required to exercise or defend the rights of EOS KSI or its affiliated companies.
Who can access the recorded calls?
The recorded calls can be accessed by the persons authorized to evaluate and verify the calls and / or by the competent authorities.
How do we use (process) your personal data?
The data will be processed and stored in secure environments in the platforms and systems specific to the call center activity, and / or on secure devices used at the company level.
- You may request access to your personal data owned by EOS KSI and also rectification of such data, to the extent that you consider it inaccurate. If the processing is based on consent or on a contract between you and EOS KSI, you may request us to send your data in a structured format that is currently in use and that can be read automatically or require us to send your data to another operator.
- You can also withdraw your consent at any time (if data processing is based on consent), oppose the processing of your personal data, or request the deletion of such data, as well as request restriction of your data processing;
- EOS KSI may request additional information necessary to confirm your identity before granting you access to your personal data or acting in connection with the exercise of your previously mentioned rights;
- Please note that in justified cases EOS KSI is legally allowed to refuse to act as above, in which case EOS KSI will provide you with a written explanation of this refusal;
- You also have the right to file a complaint to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing, at address: 28-30 Gheorghe Magheru Blvd., sector 1, post code 010336, Bucharest, Romania, phone: + 40318059211, e-mail: email@example.com ;
- You can formulate the above requests for your rights by contacting EOS KSI or the EOS KSI Data Protection Officer. Contact details are provided in the "Contact regarding the processing and protection of personal data" section below.
Contact regarding the processing and protection of personal data
If you have questions or requests about your rights described above, please contact us:
EOS KSI Romania SRL
Headquarters address: Bucharest, 10 Dimitrie Pompei Blvd., building C3, 7th floor, sector 2, registered at the Trade Office under no. J40 / 13219/2002, with unique registration code 15089252, fiscal attribute RO.
Responsible for data protection
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: +40 374 13 99 00 (with applicable tariff according to the tariffs of your telephone operator)
Correspondence address: Bucharest, 10 Dimitrie Pompei Blvd., building C3, 7th floor, sector 2
This information is supplemented by INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA available on the company's website at: https://ro.eos-solutions.com/privacy-policy.html