The ideal candidate
We like the communicative people, who easily integrate into a team and say without hesitation "YES" to the challenges.
We know about you that:
- you love to talk to people, listen to them and help them solve their problems;
- you know how to negotiate and you have done it easily for either you or those around;
- you are focused on finding solutions in any circumstance;
- you are a positive person, kind, but at the same time firm and convincing;
- you work well in the team;
- organization and innovation are your strengths;
- you get involved 100% in what you do.
Description of the job
A day in EOS looks like this:
- Apply the company's specific collection procedures by interacting with the consumers (individuals or legal entities) by telephone or email;
- Provide consumers with information on the particular aspects on the receivables they have;
- Identify the best payment solutions and negotiate payment terms with consumers in a professional manner;
- Perform general administrative tasks: update the database with relevant information, monitor payments according to the consumers’ agreements.
- Stability by paying salary without delay, on a fixed day, which we respect each month;
- Medical insurance;
- Monthly performance bonus;
- 1 day of additional leave for each year in the company;
- 1 day of additional birthday leave;
- Training and development programs developed and supported by authorized trainers;
- Internal and team events outside the company's headquarters;
- Internal competitions organized within the team;
- Preferential offers from mobile providers and banking institutions.
Interested? Join us!
EOS KSI Romania was founded in 2002 under the name KSI Kasolvenzia Romania and is part of the EOS Group, one of the most important financial services providers in the world, having as main business the management of receivables.
EOS KSI offers debt collection services at national and international level through its partner network in more than 140 countries, with an important role in the economy as a professional management of receivables reintroduces liquidity into the economy.
EOS KSI Romania currently has about 650 employees and is represented at national level by 14 regional offices and a dedicated network of law firms.
EOS Group values are included in the Code of Conduct, which acts as a guide to the company's daily activity. This code describes how EOS employees work together and deal with their clients, business partners and collaborators: with care and understanding, with determination, trust, openness and flexibility.